New version release 3.3
The new version includes updates to the base functionality and a completely new NGS Module
Qlucore Omics Explorer Version 3.3 represents a significant step in our efforts to support clients with improved usability, functionality and business flexibility. It comes with a completely new NGS module and a range of functionalities that will make it easier and quicker to obtain new research results. The new NGS functionality is packaged in a separate module that can be ordered separately making it possible to select a tailored configuration.
Qlucore Omics Explorer 3.3 in the basic configuration includes the following:
- More options for RNA-seq data – added normalization methods (FPKM/RPKM, TPM) and support for stranded/non stranded data
- The new status interface dynamically shows all calculations applied to a data set and shows an overview of all open data sets and plots
- Reworked heatmap export option to secure scaling and resolution in line with screen layout.
- Heatmap pdf export
- New statistical methods (voom + limma and Kruskal-Wallis) available through the API to R
- New pdf report for export of all open plots, calculations and method references
- An updated user interface which is more flexible and supports 4k screens
- New quick launch buttons for the GSEA workbench, the statistics dialog and the GO browser
- Updated Box plot (display individual samples)
- Reworked Documentation and Help system with extensive Getting Started resources and video tutorials
The NGS module includes:
- Integrated Genome browser
- NGS filter module for dynamic filtering of the content showed in the browser (typical filter categories are variants, read coverage and presence)
- Inbuilt quantification of expression levels for RNA-seq data enabling dual and synchronized analysis in expression and genomic spaces.
- A project manager that enables user friendly project configuration of all included files (BAM, VCF, GTF, BED…) using drag and drop
- Inbuilt variant caller